Legal Cuba Itinerary – Support for the Cuban People
As a former legal analysis and paralegal, I have studied the regulatory changes to Cuba travel for many years. My legal background coupled with my expertise in Cuba travel have coalesced perfectly in helping consult travelers with their trips to Cuba and drafting their legal Cuba itinerary. I have worked with dozens of happy clients on drafting up their custom itineraries, and am happy to provide their references upon request.
I believe there is a lot of hyperbole and misinformation on Cuba travel, so I’m here to clear up any misconceptions (YES you can still travel to Cuba!) and help you with your itinerary so you can have a stress-free, legally-abiding trip to Cuba.
- A legal and detailed travel itinerary, under the “Support for the Cuban People” category guidelines, stating every activity from breakfast to right before you go to bed.
- Legal citations to the Cuban Assets Control and Regulations, 31 C.F.R. 515 – the regulations of the United States Department of the Treasury that generally regulate relations between Cuba and the U.S. and are the main mechanism ofdomestic enforcement of the United States embargo against Cuba. The CACR has been modified by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) multiple times in the past few years but more recently in November 2017 under the Trump Administration.
- As a Cuba travel insider, I am providing you with an itinerary for you to follow including the best restaurants and activities. These are my personal top recommendations. The activities will not just be filler, it is for you to follow and enjoy your trip, legally!
- A short Cuba travel guide at the end
- Any questions you may have about Cuba travel
$150.00 USD for itineraries 7+ days. This is a VERY reasonable price since it takes me many hours to perfect your itinerary which amounts to several meticulously detailed pages. You can think of it as peace of mind trip insurance.
$100 for itineraries less than 7 days.
$50 for a template for less than 7 days in Havana.
If you are interested in my services please email me at ISABELLE@DOMINICANABROAD.COM and send me your answers to the following questionnaire:
1. How many travelers?
2. What are the traveler’s full names?